Virtual InclusivityMarch 21, 2022 2023-01-05 23:18
The pandemic has transformed the modern workplace in many ways. A challenge that continues to confront leaders across industries is how to lead inclusive remote and hybrid teams. In this discussion-based game, explore the best practices for building engagement and an inclusive culture to lead your team to success!
Time: 3 Hours
Max Participants: 30
Medium: Virtual and physical board game
- Strategies to build a culture and practice of working with diverse team members.
- Fostering a sense of belonging.
- Understanding personal preferences and respecting boundaries.
- Encouraging a speak-up culture in a virtual team landscape.
- The importance of building opportunities for informal interactions.
Moments from live sessions
It was a great funtabulous session, interactive and engaging.
Although the team size was small, it was great working and thinking in groups especially from a manager perspective.
The brainstorming went really well, had lots of fun playing the inclusivity game