Be A Bias DetectiveMarch 10, 2022 2023-02-23 11:55
Be A Bias Detective
Can you catch these key suspects who hide in plain sight?
These suspects are known to capture and alter the neural pathways of humans, causing them to take mental shortcuts that often result in systematic errors in judgment and decision-making.
Time: 2-4 Hours
Max Participants: 25
Medium: Virtual and physical boardgame
- Customizable scenarios and situations to the job context of the participants
- Real-life Scenarios
- Group collaboration, problem solving and decision making
- Group reflection and action planning
- Cognitive biases and stereotypes
- Techniques for interrupting biases
- Building empathy
- Diversity and inclusion