MarketopiaDecember 17, 2021 2022-05-19 7:24
Lead your territory to success in this board game on sales strategy
You have taken over a territory where you must drive sales for your organization through four channel partners. Each of these partners comes with varied experiences, temperaments, strengths, and challenge areas. Define your strategy and bring it to life by identifying the focus areas with each channel partner in multiple rounds.
Time: 4 Hours
Max Participants: 25
Medium: Virtual and physical boardgame
- Dynamic Simulation Engine
- Peer-to-peer learning
- Decision Making Models
- Group reflection and action planning
- Strategic vs Tactical Thinking
- Evaluating trade-offs to achieve strategic objectives
- Strategic thinking in the context of a secondary sales market
- Driving agenda-based discussions with channel partners
Moments from live sessions
A whole new perspective regarding the strategic thinking
Very good session, Game based make the session more interesting
Great learning experience on proper planning and utilization of best way of resources for getting the great results.
Great set up and training methodology.