Creative Story Writer – Corporate GamesMarch 30, 2022 2022-04-04 11:32
From board games to interactive fiction novels and serious games, we are on a mission to make learning intense, focused, fun, and measurable. We are looking for storytellers and creative writers who are passionate about researching, authoring, and developing learning content for a variety of mediums.
Experience: 1-2 years of experience in similar roles (preferred, but not required. Freshers may also apply)
Major activities are –
· Produce written content for a variety of mediums – graphic novels, interactive fiction, digital games, and board games,
· Develop scripts and storyboards for interactive media formats.
· Work with graphic artists and designers to bring interactive digital content to life.
Skills and Knowledge
· Ability to write scripts and fictional stories on a variety of behavioral topics
· Ability to come up with innovative ideas for self-paced learning games
· Ability to write, edit and proof-read quality written content
· Excellent written communication skills
· Ability to parse, chunk, and organize complex content
· Ability to work both independently and within a team environment
· Ability to write content for a variety of mediums
· BA/MA in Psychology or OD (preferred, but not required)